How to Unblock Youtube

Youtube Blocked
Youtube is the by every means the Mogul of all the video sites around. With its huge database of billions and trillions of videos, it can provide you with videos on every topic you can think of.

I, myself is a huge Youtube fan. Youtube has always been my first choice when it comes to learning some new software trick or just to listen my favorite music. But for sometime, Youtube has been banned in Pakistan, leaving me totally helpless (because I believe that no other site delivers like Youtube does).
Youtube is not only banned in Pakistan but also in many more countries, e.g China. So here's a simple site to help you in those HELPLESS times.
Theres a simple site called www.111proxy.eu. It's absolutely free and doesn't even require a sign up. What it actually does is to change your original proxy to an IP address of Czech Republic. Sounds simple hawn! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment